Beyond Arkaedea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Arkaedea

Of the Ti'rhyn and more...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Registrar Folders, Forum RP, Jy & Copper Acorn Status

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creatrix
Admin
The Creatrix

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Keeper Profile
Keeper Name: Dama'rapt Fahnnan
Race: Leafdancer

Registrar Folders, Forum RP, Jy & Copper Acorn Status Empty
PostRegistrar Folders, Forum RP, Jy & Copper Acorn Status

• All Keepers may now request a Registrar Folder in The Registry section. Basically this will be a sub-forum that belongs to you, it will be titled with your Registrar name (PI USRname) and you will be made moderator of it! This should allow Keepers to manage their own threads for Keeper/Character profiles and other such matters. This is a brand new section and I've made a few of the folders already but not moved any threads yet. If you would like a thread moved into your Registrar Folder, and/or you do not yet have but want a Registrar Folder then please send me a PM here on the forums and I will get right on it.

• The Jy system is now fully activated! You cannot recieve Jy outside of the RP section so I do encourage people to vote for roleplay threads and posts that they enjoy because it will directly impact the forum RP rewards given out to Keepers.

• Jy rewards for the forum RP will begin to be given out every few months either in addition to or in co-ordination with the RP rewards for PI RP events.

• Copper Acorns are confusing the heck out of me because I cannot edit them on anyone's profile. This means they cannot be exchanged away for silver acorns or used up either. Instead I am considering setting Copper Acorn Level awards. IE: 100 CA might earn you a simpe adornment. 200 CA would earn you a more complex adornment, etc ... any feedback on this is very welcome. Goof!

• Copper Acorns are, like Jy, earned at a higher rate in the RP section of the forums than elsewhere in the forums.

• Last but not least you'll notice I've removed the News & Updates forum and replaced it with this. Since they introduced blogs to the forums I think this will be a bit more logical for an update system. heart!
Back to top Go down
http://starborne.darkwinter.net/Arkaedea/
Share this post on: reddit

Registrar Folders, Forum RP, Jy & Copper Acorn Status :: Comments

No Comment.

Registrar Folders, Forum RP, Jy & Copper Acorn Status

Page 1 of 1